When I had my daughters, I loved these tracks:
1. Plateau – Phaeleh
- The best!! Makes you want to circle your hips around – this makes the labor go faster.
2. Beats Antique – Beauty Beats
- Mystically beautiful. Feels like a belly-dancing beat.
3. Beats Antique – Tabla Toy
- A little bit of a slower beat, but still excellent for labor.
A pregnant belly dancer!
My friend, Jennifer, whose husband works for ElectricianBellingham.com, is at week 39, and asked me for a list of music to dance to in order to bring on labor. I recommended her the above songs.
I found that it relaxed me and got me into the mood.